I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME
Text: Philippians 4:13; Proverbs 3:5-6
What would you do if you knew that you couldn’t fail?
1. Humility: acknowledging other people’s assistance in your success
2. Trust: Having confidence that God will do what He says He will do
3. Dependence: Relying on God in everything
4. Positive mental attitude and gratefulness
- John C. Maxwell : “The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That’s the day we truly grow up”
- Albert Einstein: “Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.”
- James Lane Allen: “Adversity does not build character, it reveals it.
I can do all things through Christ who strengths me, by approaching life with humility, by trusting that God will keep his promises, by depending on Him in everything and by working with a positive attitude and a grateful heart.